The Farm and Restaurant Letzi has belonged to the Freimann family for 14 generations.
A brief timeline of our History:
1557- Hans Spilmann had the farm built by master carpenter Jost Wimmer in 1557 making it over 450 years old!
1648 - Johann Freimann-Spilmann acquired the farm in 1648 from his brother-in-law Jakob Spilman (descendant of the propreitor). He paid 37 Guilders to become a voting citizen of Zug.
1984 - The farmhouse underwent extensive renovations in the mid 80’s. Special care was taken that the house which is a Cultural Monument kept its original characteristics and style intact.
1998 - Philipp Freimann-Ehrler becomes manager of the farm.
2010 - Susanne Freimann takes over the management of the Restaurant.